NEWSFLASHY! we has been gettins ars dried fishy flakes effurday for a whole week. mommees has been spinklin it on ars crunchies. it really makes the crunchies taste 200% better. mommees tells ars "bachan" (grandmother in japanese) how much we enjoys it and she brings us a super size container of its. bachan fills it ups whenefer we eats it all. she says we is spoiled, we say we is loved. we ars right, arnt we?
today is also called thanksgiving. so we has made up a list of tings we are thankful for. oh yeah, they is not in the order of importance,
- dried fishy flakes
- stinkly goodness effury day
- the girl
- soft pillows and blankies
- a house to live in
- clothes piles (they is suppose to be a pikshure - bad blogger!)
- kisses and scritches
- dried fishy flakes (yeah we listed it twice, it's that good)
- puter mon-e-ters (theys is soooo warm)
- mommees wool blankie (its extra special)
- cat blogging com-moon-i-tee
thats ars list. we has so much to be thankful for. how bout you?