Saturday, August 25, 2012

missing my two girls


missing my two girls today. kimiko (calico) was always my baby. she talked to me, gave me head bonks and was always so attentive and loving. yuki (white) became my lap cat as her health failed. she was always so aloof. but age and illness softened her heart and she needed me as much as i needed her. kintaro and tt are not lap cats. they give kitty kisses and love attention but it is always on their terms. i love kintaro and tt but i really miss having a kitty in my lap purring away my stress. i have had a lot on my plate lately which is why my posts are so few and far between. i think i might have to go find me a kitty fix.

7 comments:

  1. My human still misses the cat before me... who has been gone for over 10 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were such sweeties. We send you comforting purrs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were such wonderful cats.
    We miss them, too.
    Sending you lots of purrs...
    Love,
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain... I am feeling the same thing. I am babysitting my neighbor's cats (although one is hiding the whole time) and it is helping me get a fix - sending you understanding hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I miss all my cats that have left. We sure send tons of hugs to ya. But it is fun to remember them. They look like they were terrific cats.
    Take care. Thanks for coming by our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They were such wonderful kitties. We miss our cats who've gone to the Bridge, too. We are sending hugs, and purrs and prayers of comfort to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each one is special and we do miss them when they leave!

    ReplyDelete