Monday, February 08, 2010

mommy monday

my name is brownie, i was rescued from a life on the streets by moms. she brought me home just before Christmas. i have a nice yard w/ big shade trees and my very own dog house. i get fed now so i am not hungry and i have clean water to drink and a girl to play with. there are three kittys that live inside the house and they look at me through the door in the den. i got to go inside the den and sleep when the weather got really cold here.
i had a surprise for my new family too. i had 6 puppies on february 2nd ground dog day. one of my babies died the next day. moms and dads buried her in the yard.
  
i have 5 babies now and they are doing well. if you would like to give one of my babies a home let moms know.
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Brownie! You are very pretty, and I am so glad you were rescued! Your puppies are beautiful. I'm sorry one is a little angel now. Thank goodness they were borned somewhere safe and warm instead of outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brownie that is a wonderful present for your new family :) Your babies are beautiful just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brownie! How sweet that your moms brought you in!! Your babies are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful babies you have, Brownie! It looks like you are a very good mommy to them, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is big news. The puppies are beautiful, and Brownie is too! You know, this is what you do, your lot in life so to speak - rescue the furry creatives that no one else will take. God bless you!
    Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brownie you hit the jackpot being taken in by Momsbusy. You couldn't have landed in a better or more loving place. Congratulations on having a family, we are so sorry you lost one baby. We reckon you are a great Mommy and hope that all of the babies find wonderful forever homes.

    Whicky Wuudler

    ReplyDelete
  7. O M LORD U ARE NOT LIVING IN THE HOUSE u got a rotten bean lol you and our babys are Beautiful and let me tell you u got a the bestis house in SC WELL yerd

    ReplyDelete